Monday, September 19, 2011

Finally - I'm Back

So, I didn't post as regularly as I said I'd be posting, I know. :-( The thing is, the only way I have to connect to the internet now is through my phone, and since I'm doing that on a pre-paid basis, if there's no money, there's no new posts.

Anyway, what's been happening? Well, I've completed the second draft of the novel, written the synopsis and cover letter, and the whole package is with an editor right now in hard-copy as well as electronic format. Now the wait begins!

I haven't been writing much lately - I've wanted to get started on Book 2, but I just can't seem to get the right kick-off; since Book 1 ends with a (sort of) cliffhanger, Book 2 really has to open strong, so I'm stressing a bit about it. I also wanted to get started with the Urban Fantasy that's been knocking around in my head for years, but that's also been slow.

Other than that, I've started reviewing again - one review a week (or, as pre-paid internet connections allow), and I've been reading some awesome stuff. :-)

Anyway, just a quick update to let you know I'm still alive and kicking. :-)

Be EPIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment