Sunday, February 5, 2012

The 3rd Draft

So, I'm busy with the 3rd draft of Betrayal's Shadow - and I've decided that I'm not going to *ever* say again that I'll be posting regularly (or more regularly), since every time I do something happens to get in the way. ;-)

Anyway, the 3rd draft is roaring along - passed the 40k mark a week ago and I'm really enjoying this because not only have I now got the opportunity to refine what I've already written but also to add what I think the story needs - extra characters, as well as giving already-present characters more of a role, and more plot-threads (mainly to provide some foundations for events in books 2 and 3, but also to add more to the story as a whole). The result is that the story has grown and I think the added depth works really well. I guess the proof will be in the submission, huh? ;-)

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive and kicking and writing. :-)

Until next time,
Be EPIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment