Monday, November 12, 2012

A Quick Hello

It's been a while since I last posted anything so I thought I'd let you all know that I'm still alive and kicking and writing. :-)

The next of my stories to be published will be 'Torn', the sequel to 'Twisted', and as soon as it's available I'll let you know, with the links and stuff, too. :-)

Other that 'Torn', 'Angel Song' will be out early in December in the AfroSF Anthology, but I've been working on some other stories, too.

I've written another Horror, which I titled 'Exertion', and I submitted it for a brand new anthology, so I'm hoping for good news regarding 'Exertion'. :-)

I also wrote my first-ever Fantasy short story, titled 'The Bell', which takes place in the aftermath of the Big Badass' defeat, when the Good Guys' armies are all over his holdings, etc. I had a lot of fun writing it and it's still First Draft, so I'll revisit it a couple of times before I submit it somewhere. :-)

Other than the short stories I've been letting Barbara's thoughts on Betrayal's Shadow stew and roil in my subconscious, and I think it might be a couple of months yet before I return to it, but return I will. :-)

So, anyway, hope you're all well and kicking ass!

Be EPIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment