Thursday, August 1, 2013

BETRAYAL'S SHADOW to be published by FOX AND RAVEN PUBLISHING in 2014

That's right, folks! Next year my novel hit's the shelves!! :-) Here's the official announcement, just made over at my publisher's website. :-)


I don't have words, even though I'm a writer and *should* have words. This moment is just too massive, too *too*, know what I mean? :-)

But thanks must go to certain amazing people, without whom this would never have happened:

Leana, my girlfriend, my best friend, whom I will one day marry and have kids with, who supports and strengthens and loves me without limit or reserve, I LOVE YOU!

My parents, Maree and Riaan de Villiers, who got me started with Richie Rich, Casper, Wendy and Archie; who kept me curious by reading in front of me and never forcing me to read; for allowing me and and my weird brain to be as creative as I wanted and needed to be. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Celeste Sutherland Botes, the best English teacher a guy could have - THANK YOU!

Marius du Plessis - my publisher, for everything prior to this moment, this moment, and all that will come; thank you, sir. With all that's in me, THANK YOU!

There are so many others who needs thanks and hugs and high-fives - you all know who you are, and you have my undying gratitude for allowing me to be who I am. All of you, every single person, all of you ROCK. :-)

Be EPIC!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad. I saw this novel in its infancy and I always knew it would hit the shelves!

    So happy for you Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lood, really appreciate it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the announcement over at Bookworm Blues. From the little blurb that was posted there, I'm really excited to read your novel! Congrats, and looking forward to seeing awesome things to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! :-) I appreciate you taking the time to come over and comment, awesome of you! :-) And Sarah rocks, such an inspiration! :-)

    ReplyDelete