Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Toshiba Tablet Race - Episode One

Why am I posting about this? You'll have to watch it to find out. ;-)



In case you missed it, I was the dude in the black leather jacket and jeans, with the pony-tail - yes, it's real hair. ;-)

I'll let you all watch it and spread the news far and wide - not because I'm in it, but because it's such a cool project, as I'm sure you agree! :-) (Check out this post, too, for an article on the Race)

In my next post I'll go into details - the two days that I was 'on set', so look out for that. In the mean time you can head over to the Toshiba Tablet Race's website for more info, and don't forget to check out their Facebook Page. Spread the word far and wide, people - Episode Two is on it's way! :-)

Be EPIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment