Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Recent Reviews and a Guest-Post!

Hey everyone, hope you've been well. :-)

I've been busy writing Book 2, finding my feet and getting settled into the world again. :-) Book 1 has been out in the world for almost two months now, and though there hasn't been an onslaught of reviews (for which I'm strangely thankful), there are a couple that I would like to mention. :-)


Wesley Anderson has reviewed both the prequel, 'A Song of Sacrifice' and the novel 'Betrayal's Shadow' and I'll be sending Wesley a physical copy of my novel as thanks for his support.

Nerine Dorman, author of The Guardian's Wyrd, Inkarna, Blood and Fire (with Carrie Clevenger),and much, much more, had this to say:

"Though there is a fair amount of exposition to get through, A Song of Sacrifice is nonetheless a story with a premise that is rather different from much of the fantasy fare I've encountered of late, that blends in a whiff of a SF element. I'll be watching De Burgh's career with great interest."

Check out the rest of the review on Nerine's blog. :-)

Lood Du Plessis, Editor of the great Exclusive Books Cover to Cover eZine, also reviewed the novel and you can check out what he had to say in the June issue of Cover to Cover. :-)

Monique Snyman, author of Charming Incantations: Enticed and more, posted her review of the novel this morning:

"As far as debut novels are concerned, Betrayal’s Shadow shows only the tip of De Burgh’s hidden talent. I’d like to see where he goes from here …"

Check out the rest of the review here. :-) I also wrote a guest post for Monique, titled 'Seeds', and you can follow this link to read it. :-)

There have also been more reviews, which you can check out on Goodreads - and while you're at it, why not add the prequel and the novel to your digital shelves? :-)

Before I forget, if you're on BooksLive, I now have a microsite there, thanks to Ben Williams, and my first post is a review of Hamilton Wende's 'Only the Dead'. :-)






So, that's it for now, see you next time. :-) And as always,
Be EPIC






No comments:

Post a Comment